As the spring weather moves in, it is a great time to head outdoors before the temperatures get too hot. Here are some fun events near Crystal River you should consider attending this month.
- March 4-5 – Floral City Strawberry Festival: This is the 30th year for this fantastic festival and it is held three miles south of downtown Floral City. Admission costs $4 for adults and children ages 12 and under are free.
- March 11-12 – Fort Cooper Days: Come experience what life was like in the 1800s during the annual Fort Cooper Days at Fort Cooper State Park. The event includes live demonstrations and reenactments.
- March 17 – Patrick’s Day: Right here in Crystal River, enjoy all things Irish with a dog parade, live music, Irish food and drink, and so much more.
- March 18 – Shrimp-A-Palooza: This annual event is hosted by The Rotary Club of Homosassa Charitable Foundation. Watch the parade, listen to live music, eat as much food as you like, and enjoy fun for all ages.
- March 25 – Clean Air Bike Ride: Take a ride down the Withlacoochee State Trail in Inverness and enjoy a continental breakfast before you start.
Here at Nick Nicholas Ford Lincoln, we’re excited to get out in the wonderful community we serve!